Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Me.

Dear ---.

Blank.

Blank.

Blank.

Blank.



The words just aren't coming to me.

I am disappointed.

I expected to much.



Blank.

Wall.

SLAM.!



I am a surprised by its durability.
I thought it would be like a tepe or the little pig's house made of straw one good huf (spell ck) and it's gone. Nope turns out your made of stronger stuff. Hey did you know that black panthers have spots, I didn't they have the most beautiful fur.
How bout we play a little game to waste some space, paperless of course I care for the environment, hey can you imagine the day when we have to stop littering the internet...anyway back to the game...
Sexy men that you would like to have fun with.....
Hugh Jackman (expecially in Wolverine) super sexy
The guy sitting next to you (no he's not attractive that's okay paper bags were made for a reason but remember recycle use it on the next guy)
What is attraction exactly where does it come from, what about chemistry, or butterflies, and goosebumps. Hey fun fact according to Wiki, piloerection aka Goosebumps is also known to be a rare symptom for brain tumors, temporal lobe epilepsy, autonomic hyperreflexia. So it could be that your not attracted to that hot guy next to you, you just have a brain tumor with only six months to live, so I suggest next time you get them see a doctor, just kidding lets not be hypochondriacs here. But if you do have the brain tumor let's take advantage of your goosebumps...hey have you ever heard of sympathetic pregnancy? It's what I want my husband to get, in fact he has to guarentee me that he will otherwise this vagina is not procreating. I could just see it, it would be the highlight of my life, he in case you didn't know gets all the symptoms of my prego state. Even the boobs and contractions, oh yeah. However he doesn't get to feel his vagina rip open, but maybe his own man parts will feel pain, yet another plus. I've gone off track from our game
Next on the list is Jacob from Twilight well I can tell you now why I want to jump his bones, have you seen the scene in New Moon when the rain is dripping down his bodies. Parched that's what I was he was the only source of water left on earth, not surprising with todays rate of water pollution. However, why do I feel that pull for his paticular body type? society? media? Well the thought is so ingrained I might as well embrace it and remember that by doing so I am also encouraging the return behavior from the male species in their choice of women/attraction.
What about personality, gotta tell you makes up for alot if you can make me laugh, what about guys? What do you like? IDK, hey I see that I have an obsession for relationship talk so I promise in the next blog I will try to surpress this and talk of something else, like how cute squirrel monkey's are.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. I could so hear you saying everyone of these things in my head as I read this posting :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't u just love the fun fact for goosebumps

    ReplyDelete